Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1. Positive Revenge: I AM MANURE! (The Positive Revenge of the Virtuous)


Barrels loaded against the Injustice of it all, the Virtuous will launch a last stand. A fatalistic rebel cry that will not yield and add to the cycle of blame, pain and suffering.

When hurt, people normally lash out at others (without concern or taking responsibility for their actions) and thus perpetuate and feed the monster that is suffering and unhappiness, inadvertently unleashing it upon others.

The Virtuous refuse that fate! Instead, their Kamikaze dive will be a tongue in cheek middle finger to all selfishness and injustice of the world.

I understand that I am already dead.

I was wrong to think that I had a right to experience happiness. How deluded was I to think that I could experience happiness and comfort like others?

I was wrong to think that my sadness was special in form and existence. When all around me, everyone is in pain.

Adopting from Seneca, I do not expect any positives from this world. Fickle fortune can only take away from me, not tear away.

Adopting from Nietzsche, I will fight and strive to extend beyond myself and use pain and suffering as manure to feed come what may.

Adopting from Schopenhauer, I understand that pain and suffering are inescapable facts of life.

When I combine all these understandings, I strive to make it so that all that dies from me will become nourishing life for others. I strive to make a positive out of a negative, to make something out of a null, to fill in for others with my hollow self.

What greater beauty can be afforded? In my process of un-becoming, how great would be if someone could become.

My ideal death would be a outwardly giving one, not in the hope of being lauded a hero but only to give injustice and unhappiness a slap in the face.

No comments: